A smartphone fast enough to keep up with you. The Boost Warp 4G boasts a 1.2 dual-core processor, 4G LTE and Android™ 4.1. Browse the Web, text, IM and email, all at warp speed.
- Experience the most-loved features of Android – sleek simplicity and speed.
- “Rated best selection of hardware specs for pre-paid LTE smartphones $199 or below” – Current Analysis, Oct. 2013.
- Switch seamlessly between Sprint’s reliable 3G nationwide network, which reaches more than 276 million people, and Sprint’s blazing-fast 4G LTE network, reaching 340 million people and counting. Check coverage.
- Everything’s better on the big screen – and this durable, high-definition screen delivers. Experience the Web, apps and pictures like never before.
- Capture vivid detail with sharp photos and take all the selfies you want.
- Get the complete Internet experience in a flash.
- Connect to your local Wi-Fi network for even faster speeds and find where you need to go around town or across the country with GPS access.
- Listen to music and answer calls wirelessly, in stereo, when you pair with a Bluetooth headset (sold separately).
- Experience crystal-clear call quality with reduced background noise while calling another HD Voice-enabled phone on the Sprint network.
- Certified by the independent UL Environment, this phone contains environmentally-preferable materials with a minimal environmental impact.
- Make your phone a reflection of who you are. Choose ID packs featuring apps, ringtones, wallpaper and more.
- Height 5.24″
- Weight 4.76 oz
- Width 2.6″
- Screen Size 4.5″ screen
- Depth 0.4″
- Talking Time 12 hrs
- Battery Type Lithium Ion 2070 MHz
- Removable Yes
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Portion of memory occupied by existing content
- 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Android™ 4.1